What does FINTRAC stand for?

Financial Transactions Reports Analysis Centre of Canada


Who must report to FINTRAC? Just to name a few;

- Real Estate Brokers and Agents;

- Financial entities including Banks

- Life Insurance Companies

- Security Dealers, Portfolio Managers

- Money Service Business

- Accountants and Accounting Firms

- Casinos

No comments

Post Your Comment:

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.